Placing Your Order
Our items are unisex, true to US sizing and relaxed fit, which is standard with most streetwear.
Sizing charts are available on every product page and also here.
People have different fit preferences for streetwear. If you prefer closer-fitting clothes, going down a size is recommended.
Rarely (e.g., once per year), we offer limited edition designs and colors. If a design/color is not on the website, it means it is sold out with no immediate plans to restock it. Our email list is the best way to stay connected on limited edition releases and and restocks of non-seasonal items.
Designs are professionally printed directly to the garment using a water-resistant ink.
The ink is absorbed into the fabric creating a durable print that lasts dozens upon dozens of wears and washes.
Opaqueness varies based on garment weight. Lightweight = more opaque. Heavier = less opaque.
We use combed, ring-spun cotton for our t-shirts.
Your t-shirt fibers are free of impurities making it lightweight, breathable and ultra soft, yet strong.
It's like soft, textured hair that has been detangled and the finest available in fast fashion.
We use a cotton/poly blend for sweatshirts.
The texture is cozy and soft like your favorite throw blanket.
Because of the cotton/poly blend, you get maximum warmth with minimized drying time.
We get our orders out quickly because our business is automated.
After an order is placed, we cannot cancel or change it.
This includes the shipping address.
No price adjustments will be made after an order is placed.
Discount codes cannot be retroactively applied. Only 1 discount can be applied per order.
The total due is ALWAYS displayed before payment information is collected.
Once you pay, that is the price you agreed to.
Shipping & Delivery
90% of customers receive packages within 6-10 days of ordering.
We appreciate your grace and patience in the event of a delay.
International orders may take 3+ weeks to arrive depending on customs processing.
We'll send you a shipment tracking number by email as soon as it is available. Once a tracking number is available, it may take 1-2 business days for the status to update.
Once an item has been marked delivered by the postal carrier, CEO OF MY LIFE is not responsible if it is lost or stolen. We strongly recommend Route Package Insurance for this reason.
Please check your shipping address before ordering.
If your address is incorrect or a package is returned to sender, your order will be cancelled.
All requests must be initiated within 14 days of the delivery date to be considered.
Monetary refunds are not offered, only store credit or exchanges of defective items.
- If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the delivery date with photographic evidence of defect.
- If authorized, we'll replace it with the same item in the SAME DESIGN, SIZE AND COLOR.
- Defective items include: wrong design, misprinted shirt, ripped apparel, missing items, damaged in transit.
- Garment care is the customer's responsibility - we are not responsible if care instructions are not followed.
Other Return Requests
- If you are not 100% satisfied for another reason, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of the delivery date with photos of the items received.
- No monetary refunds. Store credit only.
- If your return request is authorized, items must be returned in saleable condition e.g., unused, unworn, unwashed, free of odors, no stains, with tags attached.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Additionally, a 30% return processing fee may apply.
- We will deduct the cost of the return shipping label and associated processing fee from any credits issued.
- If your items are returned to us in unsatisfactory condition, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping items back to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse your return request if items are returned to us in unsatisfactory condition or without our express authorization.
Due to the pace of our business, we do not offer size exchanges. No exceptions. Please consult the sizing chart before placing your order.
If you received a defective item, please refer to our return/replacement policy for more information on how to proceed.
Caring For Your Items
Washing: Wash inside out with cold water with similar colors using a gentle cycle and MILD detergent.
Ironing: If ironing is necessary, iron inside-out on the lowest setting. NEVER IRON the printed area directly.
Drying: Hang-dry or lay flat to dry is recommended.
Do not use bleach, fabric softener, combination detergent / fabric softener, and do not dry clean.
Please note, black print (the writing) is less fade resistant.
Thanks so much for your love and support.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.